Recently I posted an article titled ‘Tips on How to Get a Baby Boy’. Later, I feel that it warrants for another article on how to get the opposite gender. Hence, I decided to do this posting. You can refer to another similar article written earlier titled ‘A Baby Boy or Baby Girl’.
Baby girl tips
• The male partner should practice a physical active life, play sports like tennis, soccer or go jogging to limit the male sperm production.
• Time your intercourse a few days before the female partner ovulates. The reasoning is by the time the egg arrives, most of the male sperm would have died off leaving the female sperm to attach to the ovum or egg.
• To promote female sperm, douche with a combination of two tablespoons of white vinegar to a quart of water.
• Let the male partner reach orgasm first before the female partner. If the female partner reaches orgasm first, it would create an alkaline environment that is more favorable to the male sperm instead of the female sperm.
• Plan to have sex on the even days of the month.
• Practice shallow sex penetration. Even though the male sperm is more active, the female sperm however has more stamina and a longer life span.
• As a way to influence the body’s pH and environment, it is recommended that the female partner eats dairy products, milk, chocolate, fresh fruits, tomatoes, rice, chocolates, pasta, unsalted food. Avoid salty food.
The following methods are already mentioned in the baby boy article but it is worth repeating them here:
• Use the ancient Chinese lunar calendar or chart to find out the recommended dates to conceive a baby girl. You can get your personal chart from www.chinagold.com/babyplanner1.asp
• Follow the Shettles method and time your intercourse about three days before your ovulation day. Plan to have sex close to the ovulation day to enhance your chance to conceive a girl. More information can be found in www.ovulation-calculator.com/gender.htm
• If you want a higher rate of success (>90%), then try the Selnas method. A personal conception chart will be developed for you to get the gender of your choice. Read more about it in my previous posting titled ‘The Selnas Method’. You can refer to the website www.selnas.com for in-depth information.
• A sperm sorting technique is also available called the Ericsson treatment or Ericsson Albumin Method. The female sperm is sorted out and implanted back into the uterus via artificial insemination. Check the website www.genderselectioncenter.com/ericsson.html for more information.
• Another method that claims a high effective rate (~97%) is called the Dr. Jonas Method. It is similar to the Selnas method where a calendar is prepared showing the favorable dates for conceiving the gender of your choice. Find out more information from this website www.drjonasmethod.com
• For those who have faith in modern day medicine and technology may choose to try MicroSort, a sperm sorting technique. The success rate to get a girl is said to be 91%. Check it out here www.microsort.net/
• The PGD or Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis method claims to have 100% accuracy and guarantees the correct chosen gender. Prior to being implanted in the mother’s womb, the embryos are tested for the correct gender. You can get more answers from www.emedicine.medscape.com
• The PGH or Preimplantation Genetic Haplotyping method is similar to PGD but is more advance in terms of the genetic testing technique. This will be useful for parents who may have any genetic disorders.
There are a lot of information to be found on the abovementioned tips and techniques. Just ‘Google’ any of them and you will be directed to other informational websites. My word of advice is to be sure to get all your questions answered before you decide to try any of the methods.